How to Configure
- Open Network settings in System Preferences.
- Click the Apple icon in the top system bar, then System Preferences.
- Click Network.
- Click + (the plus icon)
- Select VPN for the interface, IKEv2 for the VPN Type, and type in VyprVPN IKEv2 for Service Name. Then click Create.
- Select the newly created VyprVPN IKEv2 connection.
- Enter one of our server addresses in the Server Address field. View the list of servers here.
- For Remote ID, enter: *.vyprvpn.com
- Leave Local ID blank.
- Click Authentication Settings and enter your VyprVPN Email Address (username) and Password in the appropriate fields, then click OK.
- Click Apply
How to Connect
- Click the new VPN icon in the menu bar
- Click Connect VyprVPN
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.