Viscosity is a popular OpenVPN client for macOS. Follow the instructions below to get connected on your Mac using Viscosity:
- Download and install Viscosity.
- Download and extract the OpenVPN configuration files located here.
- Select the Viscosity icon in the macOS system menu, then select Preferences.
- Select the + symbol, then Import Connection, then From File.
- Select the OpenVPN configuration files you downloaded to import all of the VyprVPN server locations.
- Click the Viscosity icon in the system menu and select the Connect menu item for the location of your choice.
- Enter your Golden Frog username and password and click OK.
You are now connected to VyprVPN!
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.