If you encounter any crashes and wish to send us a crash report, that option may be enabled from the app interface. Here is how to allow the application to send crash reports:
1. First, open the main menu and click About
2. In the About menu, click on Reporting
3. VyprVPN is a no logs service. In order for any logs to be gathered, you will need to Opt-in to sending logs in a report.
- To allow Crash Reporting click the Crash Reporting switch
- If you want to allow the application to send logs, click the Connection Logging switch
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.