There are many different reasons why someone would want to use a VPN. Let's consider a few situations that you may find yourself in:
- You want to stop your Internet provider or public wifi administrator from being able to view and log your web activity.
- You are traveling in or live in a location that restricts available internet access and enforces censorship, and you wish to access a free and open Internet.
- You want to access content online that is only available in certain geographical regions.
- When doing any activity online, you worry about your communications or browsing habits being intercepted and used in a nefarious manner.
All of these and more are reasons why you might be considering a VPN.
VyprVPN has some excellent features that you'd find useful to address the situations above:
- A VPN connection prevents network operators from being able to view and log your online activity.
- Connecting to our servers located around the world allows you to access content and services that may not be available in your region.
- We own and operate all our VPN servers. No third party companies, policies, etc. Because we own our own servers, we can maintain a strict no-logs policy.
- NAT Firewall protects you from DDoS attacks and snoopers searching for unprotected devices to steal personal identity information.
- We offer the use of multiple VPN protocols including Chameleon, our own proprietary encryption protocol designed to defeat censorship.
Check out the info for these features and more here.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.