The connection logs are stored locally on the device that is used to connect to VyprVPN.
Connection log information is not sent to us without the user checking the option to "Include Connection Log" when either reporting a bug or contacting support through the app.
The following information is sent to us when submitting the logs through the VyprVPN app:
- When the VyprVPN app starts.
- VyprVPN User ID.
- The VyprVPN server and protocol used to connect.
- The host machine IP.
- Connection status between the VyprVPN app and the VyprVPN network.
- VyprVPN Network routing information such as remote MAC Address(es), Gateway IP(s), and Issued IP(s).
- TUN & TAP Adapter status updates.
- Error codes and file location(s) pertaining to the error.
- When the VyprVPN app closes.
When connected to VyprVPN, our servers do not log any user connection information and they do not retain any user data.
We've hired an independent firm to perform a full and complete audit that certifies our dedication to transparency- and we passed. Read the full report here.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.