Configured on OpenELEC v 5.0.3
Use the following instructions to configure a PPTP connection to VyprVPN on your OpenELEC device (Please note that VyprVPN offers limited support for this platform. Setup instructions are provided as-is with no guarantee of functionality):
- Navigate to System > OpenELEC > Network
- Under "Virtual Private Networks" select Add New VPN Configuration
- Configure the VPN connection using the settings below:
VPN Type: PPTP (default setting) Network Name: VyprVPN VPN Server: See server list Username: Your VyprVPN email address Passphrase: Your VyprVPN password VPN DNS Domain: leave default settings Show Advanced: Enable Enable the option for "Require MPPE"
- Select Save
- You should now be back in the OpenELEC menu. Select Connections
- Select VyprVPN from the connections list
- Select Connect
- The connection will enable and your VyprVPN IP address will be listed as Address
Your OpenELEC device is now connected to VyprVPN!
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.