Configured on a BlackBerry Q10 running 10.3.2.556
Please note: VyprVPN offers limited support for this platform. Setup instructions are provided as-is with no guarantee of functionality.
Installing the certificate:
1. Prior to configuring the connection, you will need to install the appropriate security certificate, which can be found at the link below:
2. Once the certificate is downloaded or placed on your cloud storage service, navigate to Settings > Security and Privacy > Certificates > '+' Import
To install the certificate that you downloaded onto your Blackberry:
- Access File Manager > downloads
- Select the goldenfrog-client.p12 certificate
3. After you have selected and opened the goldenfrog-client.p12 certificate you will be asked for the password, which is: goldenfrog
Note: This password is case-sensitive and must be all lowercase.
4. Once you have access to the certificate, select Import All at the top right.
Setting up the VPN connection:
1. To set up the VPN connection, access Settings > Networks and Connections > VPN and select Add VPN Profile.
2. Configure the VPN profile per the settings below:
- Profile Name: VyprVPN (Or the name of your choosing)
- Server address: Your desired server location here
- Gateway Type: Cisco IOS with Easy VPN Server
- Authentication Type: XAUTH-PKI
- Allow Untrusted Certificate: Prompt
- CA Certificate: All CA Certs
- Client Certificate: goldenfrog-client
- Hardware token: Off
- Username: Your VyprVPN email address
- Password: Your VyprVPN password
- Advanced: Keep default settings
Your setup should look like the screenshot below:
How to start and stop a connection:
1. From Settings > Networks and Connections > VPN select the profile you created to connect. To disconnect, select and hold the profile, then choose the option to disconnect.
2. You can check your IP address by visiting our IP checker web page.
You are now connected to VyprVPN on your Blackberry!
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.