Click the Apple then System Preferences.
How to Configure
- Open Network settings in System Preferences
- Click the Apple then System Preferences
- Click Network under Internet & Wireless
- Click + (the plus icon)
- Select VPN for the interface, PPTP for the VPN Type, and enter VyprVPN for Service Name
- Click Create
- Select the newly created VyprVPN connection
- Enter one of our server addresses in the Server Address field. View the list of servers here.
- Type your VyprVPN Login (e-mail address) in the Account Name field
- Click Authentication Settings and enter your VyprVPN Password in the Password field, then click OK
- Click Advanced, check to Send all traffic over VPN connection, then click OK
- Click Apply
How to Connect
- Click the new VPN icon in the menu bar
- Click Connect VyprVPN
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.