Synology NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices can be connected to VyprVPN using the PPTP or OpenVPN protocols.
Use the steps below to create a PPTP connection to VyprVPN on your Synology NAS:
- Log in to your Synology NAS and select Control Panel
Input the following settings. When finished, select Next:
- Profile name: VyprVPN_PPTP (Or any recognizable name of your choice)
- Server Address: View the list of server addresses here.
- Username: your VyprVPN log-in
- Password: your VyprVPN password
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.