How to Configure
- Right-click on the Network icon from the system tray. It will look like a computer screen or a wifi signal, typically on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Select “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on “Set up a new connection or network”.
- Select “Connect to workplace” and click Next.
- Select “Use my Internet connection (VPN)”.
- Insert the following info:
- Insert the desired server address. Click here to view our server addresses.
- Insert destination name as "VyprVPN" (or another custom name of your choosing)
- Select “Allow other people to use this connection”
- Select “Don’t connect now, just set it up so I can connect later” and click “Next”.
Insert the following info:
- Insert your VyprVPN email address for the User name and your VyprVPN password.
- Tick “Remember this password” and hit “Create”
- Click on “Close”.
- Back in Network and Sharing Center, click on “Change adapter settings” on the left side of the window.
- Right-click on the newly created VPN connection and go to “Properties”
- Click on the Security tab and select “IKEv2” for Type of VPN.
- Click OK.
How to Connect
- Right-click on the Network icon from the system tray and click on VyprVPN (or the name of your VPN connection).
- Click Connect.
- To disconnect, follow the same process, but click Disconnect for the connection in the system tray.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.