1. Download, install and run the OpenVPN Connect
2a. Download and extract the configuration files to your device.
2b. Compose an email directed to an email address accessible from your iOS device and attach the OpenVPN Profile(s) you wish to use. This can be to the same email address you are sending from.
2c. View the email from your iOS device and download the attachment, when prompted choose 'Copy to OpenVPN'. Continue to step 4.
3a. Download and extract the configuration files to your device.
3b. Upload the OpenVPN profile(s) utilizing a 3rd party file hosting service of your choosing.
3c. Tap 'URL' from the Import Profile view within the OpenVPN Connect app on your iOS device and paste the URL to the OpenVPN profile into the URL bar below & tap 'Next'. Continue to step 4.
4. Tap 'ADD' beneath the imported profile.
5. Enter your VyprVPN username and tap 'Connect after import'. You may choose to save your password if you do not wish to enter it every time you connect. The certificate should be 'None'. Tap 'ADD' located in the top-right area of the app.
6. Tap 'Allow' when prompted to allow OpenVPN to add a connection. Note: You may be prompted to enter the iPhone passcode.
7. If you opted out from saving your VyprVPN password you will now be prompted.
8. Tap 'Yes' when prompted to allow the OpenVPN app to enable the VPN Connection.
If all the above steps were followed and the information correctly entered, you will now be connected and status updated such as that in the screenshot below!
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.