QNAP devices can be connected to VyprVPN using the OpenVPN protocol by following the steps below:
- Download the necessary VyprVPN .ovpn files (Where can I find the OpenVPN files?).
- If not already installed, install the QVPN Service from the QTS App Center.
- Open the QVPN Service app from the QTS desktop.
- Click VPN Client > VPN Connection Profiles.
- Click Add; then select OpenVPN.
- Navigate to where you saved the VyprVPN .ovpn file for the VyprVPN server you desire to connect to; then click Open.
- Enter the following information:
Profile Name: VyprVPN
Username: Your VyprVPN Username
Password: Your VyprVPN Password
- Click Connect.
You should now be connected to VyprVPN!
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.