If you previously signed up for a VyprVPN subscription via Google Play, you cannot downgrade or upgrade your VyprVPN subscription in the store directly. First, you will need to cancel your VyprVPN subscription via Google Play so that you do not continue to be charged by Google. You can find instructions on canceling your Google Play subscription here.
To make changes to your subscription in your account, follow the instructions below.
- Log into your VyprVPN Account.
- Navigate to the “Subscription” tab on the left-hand side navigation bar.
- Click the “Select a Plan” button for which plan you wish to subscribe to.
- Click “Update Plan” in Plan Summary.
- If required, you will need to update your payment method.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.