Use the steps below to configure a manual L2TP/IPSec connection on Android 10 or 11:
- Open the Settings app and select Network and Internet
- Select Advanced, then VPN
- Select the + (plus) symbol in the upper right (Note: If you have the VyprVPN app installed, then you may see VyprVPN here already. Selecting the VyprVPN icon here will open the VyprVPN app.)
- Fill out the fields accordingly, then select Save
- Name: Enter any name. In the screenshot, we use the name VyprVPN L2TP
- Type: L2TP/IPSec PSK
- Server Address: Enter a server hostname from the list here
- IPSec pre-shared key: thisisourkey
- Username/Password: Enter your VyprVPN username (usually your email address) and password
- Select your new VPN connection, then select Connect
Your Android device will now connect to VyprVPN. If the connection is successful, it should say "Connected" under the new VPN connection, and you should see a key icon in the status bar as shown in the screenshot below.
To use this same VPN configuration in the future, simply return to Settings>Network and Internet>Advanced>VPN
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.