As VyprVPN is a no logs VPN, you will need to agree to log locally on your device by enabling the logs option under the Contact Support section of the Support tab within the VyprVPN app options. Next, you will need to explicitly agree to send your application and log files to Support for troubleshooting purposes by following the instructions below:
- Tap/click the Menu (Three Horizontal Lines) icon in the upper left corner.
- Tap/click Support
- Tap/click Contact Support
- Type a description of the issue you are experiencing
- Make sure the Include connection log box is checked
- Tap/click Send to Support
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.