Please note: providing VyprVPN app logs to support does not interfere with VyprVPN's no-log status. Your connection is still fully private when connected to VyprVPN.
Please use the steps below to provide VyprVPN application logs to our support team.
- Select the Menu (Three Horizontal Lines) icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Support
- Select Contact Support
- Type a description of the issue you are experiencing
- Make sure the Include Support Log box is checked
- Select Send to Support
- Replicate the issue you are experiencing.
- Run the following command in Terminal -
- tail -n 500 /var/log/syslog > vyprvpn.txt
- The output will be in vyprvpn.txt in the home directory.
- If you are already working with support, simply attach the log in your reply email. Otherwise, send an email to email@example.com with the logs attached, as well as a description of the issue.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.