When you are connected to VyprVPN, you may find that you are unable to load certain websites and receive an error stating Access Denied, or something similar. This error indicates that the site or service you are attempting to access is blocking certain IP addresses.
Some service operators block IP ranges that are known to belong to VPNs. You will most commonly encounter this when connecting to banking, travel, gambling, and streaming services, as these types of services have a vested interest in making sure that their users are who they say they are.
You may try to resolve this error by performing the steps below:
- Try refreshing your browser - the page may reject your initial attempt, but then work on the next attempt.
- Disconnect and reconnect to VyprVPN to obtain a new IP address that may not be blocked
- Connect to a different VyprVPN server
- Expand the server list located above the connect button.
- Select the server you wish to connect to.
- VyprVPN will attempt to connect to the selected server location.
(Note: While we welcome you to contact support about any issue you may experience with VyprVPN, please understand that we can't guarantee that every site will be available at all times while connected to VyprVPN)
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.