It is possible that you may encounter an issue where you can connect to VyprVPN, but cannot load websites or access the Internet in other ways. This issue occurs more frequently when connected with the OpenVPN and Chameleon protocols.
To correct this, follow the steps below to try flushing your DNS:
- Click the Start button and navigate to the Command Prompt by Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
- Right-click the Command Prompt application and select "Run as Administrator" from the options.
- On the Command Prompt line, type in the following command and hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns
If you have followed the steps above but are still having browsing issues, there are a few things you can check and information you can gather to provide to our support team:
- Have you restarted your device and refreshed your network?
- Do you experience this issue on other networks?
- Does this affect all available VPN protocols?
- Do you experience this issue when connecting to a specific VPN server, or does it affect all servers you try?
- If this is a new issue, can you think of anything that has changed with your network or device since the issue started?
- You can also try changing DNS, and clearing browser cache and cookies.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.