It is possible that you may encounter an issue where you can connect to VyprVPN, but cannot load websites (browse) or use applications or data. This issue primarily affects the OpenVPN and Chameleon protocols.
Follow the steps below to try flushing your DNS.
- Click the Start button and navigate to the Command Prompt by Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
- Right-click the Command Prompt application and select "Run as Administrator" from the options.
- On the Command Prompt line, type in the following command and hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns
If you have appropriately followed the steps above but are still having browsing issues here are a few things you can check and information you can gather before contacting support:
- Have you restarted your device and refreshed your network?
- Do you experience this issue on other networks?
- Does this affect all available VPN protocols?
- Do you experience this issue when connecting to a specific VPN server, or does it affect all servers you try?
- If this is a new issue, consider what has changed with your network or device since the issue started happening.
- You can also try changing DNS, and clearing browser cache and cookies.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.