If you are experiencing issues accessing Office 365, OneNote, OneDrive, Microsoft Store, or other Microsoft services while connected to the VPN over OpenVPN or Chameleon, the following workaround will fix the issue.
- If you are connected to the VPN, disconnect. Open Control Panel and go to Network and Internet, click Network & Sharing Center, then click Change Adapter Settings.
- Find the TAP-Windows Adapter V9 network adapter here (VyprVPN also offers the TAP-VyprVPN Adapter V9 network adapter, but this adapter is not used by default by the application. If you have selected the TAP-VyprVPN in the application settings, select it instead).
- Right-click the TAP-Windows Adapter V9 network adapter and click Properties. On the Properties screen, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click the Properties button below.
- On the Properties screen, select Advanced
- On the Advanced screen, under Default Gateways, click Add
- Add the address 192.168.0.1 as the Default Gateway and click Add
- Hit OK, and close the windows, then start the OpenVPN connection in VyprVPN again, and check to see that you are able to access and connect to the Microsoft services.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.