This issue occurs when the VyprVPN background service fails to initiate when Windows starts. If you encounter this issue, please try the following steps:
- Verify the setting is enabled in your VyprVPN Options menu. Click on Customize in the bottom left-hand corner and select Startup Options. Ensure you have Connect on System Boot toggled on.
- Check that VyprVPN is enabled in the Windows Startup list in Task Manager. Right-click on the Windows Start Button at the bottom left of your screen, and select Task Manager. In the Task manager, select the Startup tab at the top. Make sure that VyprVPN is in the list and is enabled.
- Temporarily disable any anti-virus software configured to engage on Windows start.
- Disable "Fast Startup" on your PC.
- If you are still having issues, manually launch VyprVPN and attempt to connect.
- If the manual attempt is successful, it indicates when VyprVPN attempted to start automatically, Windows did not engage your local network in a timely manner.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.