Error 6052 indicates a power state failure. More specifically, it means that the OpenVPN or Chameleon protocol wasn't able to connect after the computer woke back up from sleep mode.
You should be able to connect normally after seeing this error.
If you continue to see this error consistently when your computer is woken up from sleep mode, then it may help to disable Fast Startup in Windows:
- Search for and open Power and sleep settings from the Start Menu
- Select Additional power settings
- Select Choose what the power buttons do
- Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Under Shutdown settings make sure Turn on fast startup is unchecked. When finished, select Save changes at the bottom
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.