Error 868 is a connection error which can occur with PPTP, L2TP, and IKEv2 protocols. It means that the VPN connection was unable to be established. This error is usually caused by a configuration error, or something blocking access to our servers.
1. Make sure your VyprVPN app is up to date.
2. Flush DNS and reset Winsock using the steps below:
- Type in cmd in the Start menu. Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator
- In the Command Prompt, enter the following commands to flush DNS and reset Winsock, pressing enter after each command:
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /registerdns
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- netsh winsock reset catalog
- Restart your computer and try to connect again
3. If you still encounter error 868, temporarily disable any antivirus/firewall software that might be running on the computer. If this resolves the error, then you will need to configure your security software so that it will not interfere with VyprVPN.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.